Commercial & Institutional Stainless Steel, Security Fixtures, Solid Surface Wash Fountains & Lavatories
Willoughby Industries is a leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of high-quality security and commercial plumbing fixture products and accessories. No other company has a more diverse selection of plumbing products for the healthcare market than Willoughby Industries.
With a commitment to customer satisfaction unmatched in the industry, Willoughby has a proven track record, as evidenced by the large amount of repeat business they secure from existing customers.
Product offerings include the following:
Envy Solid Surface Lavatory Decks
- Elegant and durable, Envy lavatory solid surface systems provide a stylish option for multi-user applications. Available in 60″ wide 2-station or 90″ wide 3-station.
Ligature-Resistant Shower Mixing Valve
- New temperature and pressure balance shower mixing valve features chrome-plated brass dome-shaped quad lever handle and escutcheon with no protrusions that can be used as tie-off points.
Stainless Steel Urinal
- Perfect for parks & recreation and security installations, this stainless-steel, high-efficiency urinal is fabricated from welded 16-gauge, type-304 stainless steel. This durable washout urinal is designed to flush with either 0.125 or 0.5 gallons. It features contoured interior and exterior surfaces for easy cleaning and is available in powder-coated white.
Infection Control Sink
- Healthcare facilities are unique settings with unique plumbing needs, especially when it comes to controlling infectious diseases. After careful consultation with healthcare professionals, Willoughby has engineered an all-new, aesthetically pleasing sink with features specially designed to help minimize the spread of disease.
Behavioural Health Care Lavatory
- Composed of Aquasurf solid surface and stainless steel and designed to minimize ligature points, the WBL-2320 lavatory is ideal for in-patient psychiatric and behavioural healthcare installations.
- An aesthetically pleasing lavatory that is consistent with FGI’s Guidelines for Design of Construction of Health Care Facilities and provides a 1,000 lb. weight rating to properly serve bariatric patients. Constructed of welded Type-304 stainless steel with eight decorative overlay choices and a sanitary one-piece solid surface lavatory for easy cleaning and repair.
Dialysis and Hose Boxes
- With a total of sixteen configurations, Willoughby has a dialysis or hose box for you. Because each box is built to order, they can customize the box to your specific needs.
For complete product offering, visit the Willoughby website here.
Ask Us How We Can Help
"*" indicates required fields
71A Clipper Street
Coquitlam, BC Canada