Gelcoat & Acrylic Residential, Institutional and Special Needs Bathing Products
Hytec Plumbing Products, a Division of Kohler Canada Co., manufactures both gelcoat (fiberglass) and acrylic tub/shower units, shower stalls and bases, soaker baths, skirted baths, and whirlpools for any bathroom design requirement.
Proudly made in Armstrong, British Columbia, Hytec’s products have long been associated with quality in the residential and institutional marketplace. Hytec is dedicated to being the market leader in high-quality bathing products and offers exceptional sales and after-sales service.
Hytec bathing products are easy to install and maintain and offer a perfect balance between form, function and durability.
Baths & Whirlpools
- Hytec offers a comprehensive line of hydrotherapy baths, including drop-in, alcove, freestanding, and corner units. Baths are available in either gelcoat or acrylic and most models are available with Enhanced Whirlpool, Bubbleair, or Chromatherapy options.
- Hytec’s gelcoat and acrylic bath/shower modules are available in several sizes and styles, including side-by-side combination shower/baths. The modules are available in an optional knock down design, perfect for renovation applications.
Shower Stall & Bases
- Hytec’s showers and bases come in a broad range of sizes and configurations, including rectangle, square, neo-angle, or corner, and are available in either gelcoat or acrylic. Bases are available with single, double, low or barrier-free thresholds. Optional walls sets or knock-down design are available for renovation applications.
- Barrier-Free Tub/Shower, Shower Stalls and Bases are available.
- Knock-Down or Wall Set options are available for most Alcove Tubs, Tub/Showers, Shower Stalls and Shower Bases. These options make it easier to install units into existing bathrooms.
For complete product offering, visit the Hytec Plumbing Products website here.
Ask Us How We Can Help
"*" indicates required fields
71A Clipper Street
Coquitlam, BC Canada
Toll-Free in BC: