Manual and Sensor Operated Flush Valves
For over a 130 years, and now into its fourth generation as a family owned business, Delany Products (formerly Coyne & Delany) has seen many changes along the way starting with the introduction of its first flush valve, the Flushboy, in 1927. Then in 1948, the patented and hallmark feature of all Delany flush valves was invented, the Regulating Screw, allowing a valve to be externally adjusted in the field. In 1956, another trademark feature of the Delany valves was introduced, the Rubberflex handle, which is still the only non-spring loaded handle on the market today.
Products available from Delany includes:
- Delany’s top line flush valve with no visible hex nut on the top cover means no chance of a clawed wrench ever being used that would permanently scar the chrome and destroy the look. The TruSaber valve includes the TruStop control stop.
- Delany’s most popular flush valve. The Ultra Plus includes the Masherator self-cleaning bypass.
- The Presto flush valve has a been a fixture in Canada for over 50 years, proving it has passed the test of time.
- Top mounted hands-free activated flush valve, powered by a long lasting (10 year) lithium battery. The TruEdge valve includes the TruStop control stop.
- Hardwired, sensor operated flush valve. The TruSense Plus valve includes the Masherator self-cleaning bypass.
- Compact piston operated flush valve with strikingly sleek lines.
- Side-mounted actuator that allows any manual flush valve to be converted to a hands-free valve. The lack of a solenoid makes it the recommended choice for hard water environments.
- The patented TruStop with TruChek uses a ball valve design that, for the first time, allows you to fix a failed back check without ever leaving the restroom. See demonstration video here.
The Delany Difference
- Regulating Screw – Delany’s signature regulating screw allows the discharge to be fine tuned when the circumstances are less than perfect, ultimately providing True-in-the-Field-Water Conservation.
- Masherator – the Market’s only self-cleaning bypass keeps the bypass clean by deflecting debris away, while also helping prevent hard water build-up.
- Replaceable Main Valve Seat – offers the most cost effective solution in cases of wire draw or scoring, meaning there is no need to replace the entire valve. And it allows for the fastest and most thorough flushing of the water lines at the job’s completion.
- Rubberflex Handle – with leak-free seal made from a chloramine resistant material and ADA Compliant. Additionally, the Rubberflex Handle allows for easy repairs at a fraction of the cost compared to competitor’s handles.
- Fewer Moving Parts and No Springs – means less chance things can breakdown and thus more cost effective to maintain.
For complete product offering, visit the Delany website here.