Pumps for Heating, Cooling, and Domestic Water, Booster & Fire Systems, Heat Exchangers
Founded in 1934, Armstrong Fluid Technology is a world-renowned innovator in the design, engineering, and manufacture of intelligent fluid-flow equipment. Voted one of Canada’s best-managed companies, Armstrong received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise for Sustainable Development in 2021.
Armstrong’s core competencies include demand-based control, digitalization, fluid flow, and heat transfer. In addition, they offer a combination of high-quality hardware, controls intelligence, and related services for fully integrated building energy solutions.
Their expertise in fluid flow products has expanded in recent years to include the engineering and support of intelligent building energy technologies. Armstrong’s solutions offer you optimal lifetime building performance and operational flexibility while lowering project and operating risks and reducing installation and maintenance costs.
Armstrong’s fire safety solutions are certified by UL, FM, ULC and LPC. With long-standing memberships with AFSA, NFPA and LPCB, Armstrong fire safety solutions are the preferred choice of such high-profile companies as Amazon, Wal-Mart, and Cadillac Fairview.
Products available from Armstrong include:
Boosters with Integral Variable Speed Drives
- Design Envelope 6800 Vertical Multistage Boosters
- Design Envelope 6900 DualPAK Boosters
Commercial Pumps with Integral Variable Speed Drives
- Design Envelope 4300 Pumps
- Design Envelope 4322 Tango Pumps
- Design Envelope 4372 Tango Pumps
- Design Envelope 4312 Twin Pumps
- Design Envelope Compass H Circulators
- Design Envelope Compass R Circulators
- Astro 2 Circulators
- Astro Express 2 Hot Water Recirculation System
- ABX Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
- Plate and Frame Heat Exchangers
- Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers
- Tank Heaters
Armstrong’s packaged fire pumping solutions offer exceptional value for contractors, building operators and developers alike.
- Enclosed Fire Pump Packages
- Engineered to Order Packaged Systems
- FirePak Horizontal Split Case
- FirePak Vertical In-Line
- FireSet End Suction Diesel & Electric
- FireSet Horizontal Split Case Diesel & Electric
- FireSet Vertical In-Line
- FireSet Vertical Turbine Diesel & Electric
- Jockey Pumps
For complete product offering, visit the Armstrong Fluid Technology website here.
Ask Us How We Can Help
"*" indicates required fields
71A Clipper Street
Coquitlam, BC Canada
Toll-Free in BC: