Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing, Gas Tubing, Underground Polyethylene Gas Tubing & Fittings
Gastite is a pioneer in fuel gas piping with more than twenty years of product innovation, superior technical support, and world-class customer service. With a broad range of fittings and accessories from their patented XR3 Series and exclusive Modular Stub System, Gastite’s product line includes regulator protection devices.
For direct burial applications, Gastite offers a complete line of polyethylene tubing and accessories. Gastite is listed with CSA, ICC and IAPMO, and their products comply with ANSI LC1 “Fuel Gas Piping Systems Using CSST.”
The Gastite® System
The Gastite® system is efficient, safe, and timesaving. For the installation of piping for natural gas and liquefied propane gas, they use corrugated, semi-rigid stainless-steel tubing (CSST) with polyethylene jacketing with fully integrated, all-metal components.
The FlashShield +™ System
FlashShield +™ flexible gas piping uses a metallic shield within its protective jacket to handle household fault current and hi-voltage risks associated with lightning strikes.
Products available include:
Corrugated Stainless Steel Tubing (CSST)
- A reliable and cost-effective system, Gastite installs 30-70% faster than traditional piping methods
- A patented Jacket-LockTM feature eliminates exposed stainless steel beyond the nut with no O-rings or gaskets for reliable metal-to-metal installations
Modular Stub System
- Both timesaving and aesthetically pleasing, The Gastite® Modular Stub System creates fixed “stub-out” points on walls or floors for meter and appliance attachments with fewer joints in the system
- Everything needed for the proper installation of Gastite® flexible gas piping, including termination brackets, rooftop blocks, recessed gas outlet boxes, and manifold brackets.
Pipe Support System
- Effectively supports and anchors CSST and other fuel gas piping materials to any roofing membrane
- Provide a central distribution point for individual runs to each appliance
Protection & Bonding
- Striker plates and steel conduits are recommended where flexible gas piping passes through structural members to avoid potential punctures
Quick Connects & Accessories
- Surface and recess mounted quick-connect valves and accessories provide a safe and easy solution for barbecues, space heaters and decorative lighting
Tubing Cutters & Accessories
- Designed to cut stainless steel, tubing cutters fitted with cutting wheels for optimal tube flaring
Underground Gas Polyethylene Piping System
Specifically engineered and certified for the underground environment, Gastite has partnered with Continental Industries, Inc. to offer PE tubing and components for complete underground gas piping systems that assemble in minutes.
Products available include:
Iron Pipe Size (IPS) & Copper Tubing Size (CTS)
- Designed, tested, and certified for direct burial with no additional assembly equipment required for installation
- For both natural and propane gas distribution, this tubing is used to transition from below-ground polyethylene pipe to above-ground metallic pipe
- Used below grade to transition from steel to polyethylene pipe
Tee Fittings & Couplings
- Stab-type mechanical fittings used to join polyethylene pipe and tubing
Tools & Accessories
- Everything you need for quick underground PE gas piping installations, including magnetic tape, cutters, riser brackets and chamfering tools
For complete product offering, visit the Gastite website here.
Ask Us How We Can Help
"*" indicates required fields
71A Clipper Street
Coquitlam, BC Canada